Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax levied in India on the sale of goods and services. Goods and services are divided into different tax slabs for collection of tax - 0%, 3%, 5%, 12%,18% and 28%.
The tax came into effect from July 1, 2017, through the implementation by the Government of India. The tax replaced existing multiple cascading taxes levied by the central and state governments. The tax rates, rules, and regulations are governed by the Goods and Services Tax Council which comprises finance ministers of center and all the states. GST simplified a slew of indirect taxes with a unified tax and is therefore expected to dramatically reshape the country's 2 trillion dollar economy.
Our team consists of experienced professionals who have been handling GST matters for Companies, Partnerships, individuals and all kind of small and medium scale Industries. Previously, they are engaged in providing VAT related services to our stakeholders.
We provide below-mentioned services conducting training sessions on GST
- Conducting training sessions on GST
- Analysing tax implementation requirements on transactions undertaken
- Analysing key tax impacts on transactions undertaken
- Simulating I/O cost structure
- Assistance in aligning tax reports, invoices
- Assisting IT-team to make GST compliant IT-system
- Verification of tax calculation in the system after IT implementation
- Preparing GST-compliance calendar
- GST Monthly, quarterly and annual return filling Services
- E way Bill assistance to our stakeholders
- GST Representation Services